Ate Test & Characterization Engineer
- ATE Test Development & Characterization Engineer
• Master’s Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or related field.
• 4-10 years of Hardware Engineering experience in related areas.
• Knowledge of VLSI, CMOS analog, digital, mixed-signal and semiconductor physics.
• Knowledge of HSIO PHY testing is a plus (eg: SERDES Characterization/Validation, loopback, compliance test on any of the PHYs such PCIe, UFS, USB2/3/4, MIPI CSI/DSI etc).
• Good ASIC device level characterization skills. System level knowledge is a plus.
• Knowledge Advantest 93K test platform is a plus.
• Knowledge of signal integrity is a plus.
• Knowledge of computer programming fundamentals (C/C++/Java/Perl)
• Knowledge in test automation development/scripting/debugging is a plus.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills as well as good organization and documentation skills.
• Strong problem solving & debugging skills. Ability to work independently and with good initiative to overcome technical challenges.