Please share resumes for below role of Camunda Developer to email@example.com.
Job Tittle: Camunda Developer
Location: Boston, MA / Atlanta, GA / Roanoke, VA (Will start remote until covid settles)
Duration: 6+ months
- 8+ years IT experience in software development or architecture.
- Min. 4+ years of BPM / workflow implementation experience in any of the leading BPM products
- Min 1+ years of Camunda implementation experience
- Strong background in implementation of BPMN solutions; with technical experience in the financial services industry preferred
- Implementation and domain expertise in BPMN, Software Engineering and Solution Architecture
- Experience in BPM and DMN tools (preferably Camunda/ Alfresco Activiti), Expression Language and Form.io, Java programming language and OOD
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and experience working on agile projects – POD/Squad/..
- Experience in business process improvement or business process re-engineering projects – solution design / test automation / collaboration
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Problem solving / critical thinking skills
- Able to understand and write requirements, stories in Agile way
Preferred qualifications but not mandatory:
- Experience with financial services in an operations or technology role is a plus
- Certifications in Cloud (AWS/Azure) is a plus.
Education: BS or Master’s in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems Engineering or Mathematics.