• Experience in Java 1.8+, Spring Framework, Spring Batch, Spring Boot or DropWizard, Restful Services (JAX-RS), REST and SOAP API, Java Testing Frameworks(JUnit, Mockito, PowerMockito), Relational DB (preferably Oracle), Microservices, Git, Jenkins, Understanding of Cloud infrastructure, JPA/JDBI or Mybatis, ReactJS/AngularJS, Openshift, ORM Framework, Schedulers, Devops, Splunk, Appdynamics/Grafana.
• At least 4 years on MVC framework, Spring 4.x/5.x & Design Patterns.
• Additionally knowledge of following technologies would be an advantage:
Docker Framework, Document Based DBs – Cassandra, Couchbase or Mongo, Redis DB, SonarQube, Kafka, Loadrunner, Jira, Confluence, Cucumber, Kubernetes (or similar technology), ELK Integration (Elasticsearch, Logstash & Kibana)
• Good knowledge about continuous integration tools e.g. GIT, Jenkins, XLR etc
• Working knowledge on Automation Tools e.g. Selenium, Cucumber etc
• Non-relational database experience e.g. Couchbase or MongoDB
• Relational database experience in DB2
• At least 4 years of experience developing enterprise grade highly scalable Java based applications.
• At least 4 years of experience in Agile. Knowledge of ceremonies. CSM® or PMI ACP® will be added advantage.