Hope you are doing good!. This is Lakshmi from Primorissystems, please find the below attached Job Description and let me know your interest as soon as possible.
Role: Sr Program/Project Manager
Tax type: W2,1099
Technical Program Manager — usually running Scrum manager, Scrum , Agile , Jira , Project management tools, Financial background with tech companies exp, business analytics, dashboards, Cross functional team work exp , Anaplan, Out systems, MS suite, PowerPoint, Google Suite, Need Project Manager with sound financial knowledge.
- Lead delivery of strategic cross-functional initiatives from concept to implementation.
- Manage multiple projects and programs simultaneously. These can range in granularity from small enhancements on existing products to the development of new applications with various integration points.
- Identify and track interdependencies between projects and dependencies on external teams. Follow up and liaise as needed to prevent project delays.
- Partner with engineers, managers, directors, other departments, and external vendors to deliver on project objectives.
- Be the primary point of contact for external vendors in processing SOW approvals, onboarding contractors, approving invoices, and troubleshooting billing issues.
- Manage risks and issues by clearly communicating both internally and externally, escalating as needed and deploying risk mitigation strategies as appropriate.
- Identify resource needs, manage resource time allocation and hold the team accountable to deadlines.
- Define requirements and scope for projects, and help reinforce best practices.
- Report on priorities, scope, status, timeline, budget and key milestones.
- Ensure project documents and training literature are complete, coherent, and current.
- Produce technical writings and communications throughout the project lifecycle. This may include note-taking during meetings, writing end-user test cases, drafting announcements, and preparing training materials.
- Prepare and deliver high level presentations to audiences ranging from executives to system end users.
- Program/Project management experience using a formal methodology including Agile, scrum, Waterfall
- 5+ years of experience as Project / Program manager or Scrum master.
- Experience managing projects in the Analytics / Business Intelligence space. Familiarity with financial planning is a plus.
- Experience with remote collaboration and working with geographically distributed teams
- A deep understanding of and experience with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Demonstrated success managing multiple projects at one time
- An expert communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to process. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent implementation process across all customers in the portfolio.
- Tenacious at driving long-term customer value.
- Passionate about technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact.
- Adapt easily to a continuously evolving environment.
- Experience with Anaplan, or Looker not required but will be considered.
- PMP certification a plus.