Your duties and necessary skills
· Facilitate discussions with both business and technical stakeholders to extract critical business requirements and present a technical vision & solution that meet customer and project needs.
· Communicate complex topics regarding solutions and related projects to audiences without deep technical skills.
· Work with the client, business partners, the project team, and related practice area leaders within CGI to prescribe a complete solution to meet project goals as well as longer term needs. (Solutions include software products, product customizations, custom development, other technical and business services, integration, and the project plans and estimates necessary to implement the solution).
· Based on the prescribed solution, provide project plans, estimates and scope input to sales for proposals and statements of work.
· Ability to convey technical information to non-technical customers and good listening skills to translate in the other direction
· Research, evaluate, and implement existing applications and/or customized solutions for internal or client-facing projects
· Provide leadership to the project team in all phases of the systems development lifecycle
· Incorporate team’s “on the ground” feedback into the Solution Architecture.
· Act as scrum master when needed
· 3-5+ years on hands-on Salesforce experience in the following areas:
o Salesforce Apex development
o Lightning Web Component Development
o VisualForce Pages
o Salesforce configuration to put “clicks not code” model into practice
o Thorough understanding of Salesforce Security model
· Ability to lead an agile team
· Agile methodologies experience including authoring epics and user stories
· Strong Communication skills (writing and speaking)
Nice to have:
· Familiarity with Salesforce Experience Cloud
· Familiarity with Salesforce Service Cloud
· Familiarity with Salesforce SSO
· JIRA experience a plus
· Experience with Scaled Agile Framework a plus