Senior Cloud Developer
Job Title – Senior Cloud Developer
Location – Remote Work
Long TERM Contract
We need someone with Financial / Banking / Insurance experience.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on AWS technologies & provide development leadership while partnering with the Investment IT team.
- You will be responsible for providing ASW development and support expertise to assist the Investment IT team to support the final stages of a large data warehouse implementation.
- You will be an integral member of the Investment IT team during parallel testing and implementation.
- Responsibilities will include analyzing, problem-solving, and researching code changes to correct defects during the testing phases.
- 4-7+ Years’ experience in application development that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position (Required).
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate and/or AWS Certified Developer – Associate certifications.
- Experience with applying software design/development practices, tools, and languages on a diverse set of platforms. Tech Stack is attached.
- Experience with DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code, Continuous Integration, automated deployment pipelines, security scanning, and automated functional testing using Gitlab and other tooling.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Computer Science, or related field is preferred; however, equivalent professional experience is considered.
- Work experience in end-to-end development and migrating the application to the Cloud using the Amazon Web Services (AWS) availing various services of AWS like EC2, S3 & Lambda.
- Agile, SCRUM and Kanban experience.
- Understanding of Insurance company operations and Investment functions.
- Tech stack – proficiency in a number of these technologies. Primary development in glue.
- AWS Storage Gateway
- AWS Direct Connect
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon S3
- AWS Glue
- Amazon S3 Glacier
- Amazon Aurora
- Amazon Redshift
- AWS Key Management Service (KMS – CMK)
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- AWS CloudTrail (enabled for the accounts)
- Amazon CloudWatch (enabled for the accounts)
Should you be interested, please send me a copy of your resume in word format along with the following details ASAP.
Hourly rate on C2C/W2:
Earliest Available date to start:
Date and times available to interview: