ServiceNow Technical Lead
Detail of Requirement
|Role||ServiceNow Technical Lead|
|Role Name||ServiceNow Technical Lead|
|Duties & Responsibilities||– Hands-on technical delivery including required documentation of cost-effective Service-now solutions, Ability to create and Modify Workflows.
– Hands-on design, development, and deployment experience with the Service-now platform.
– Understands the Security Operations Portfolio’s business needs in high-level and provides technical consulting relevant to those needs
– Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration on Qualys (VR) Vulnerability Response from primary phase through implementation.
– Create and execute development plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
– Communicate and enforce coding standards and creating required information for Reporting and Dashboards
– Leads and provides mentoring and guidance for Developers in the scrum team (incl. 3rd parties)
– Liaises with Platform and Solution Architects for architectural guidance for their respective modules
– Makes sure stories are delivered in business priority order, Backlog delivery (enhancements)
– Takes ownership of complex business requirements and works them to completion guiding developers.
– Supports Administrators in case of expert help required to solve production issues with the Portfolio
– Suggests improvements and new features and functionalities proactively to Product owner
– Quality control / checks and Reporting
– Demonstrate strong understanding in the following ServiceNow technologies/modules:
– Demonstrate strong technical (English) communication skills, able to communicate complex technical concepts in detail, clearly, to other technical and non-technical people.
– Should have strong scripting knowledge (preferable Java\Python script)
|Desirable Functional Skills||ServiceNow SecOps Module Implementation Knowledge|