Hope you are doing good!
If you are interested on below Job description Let me know ASAP.
Job Title: SharePoint Developer
Client: State of New Jersey Department of Health
Location: Hammonton, NJ (onsite)
Visa: GC or USC
Mode of interview: Video
Your Quick response will be highly appreciated
Full-time professional work experience as a SharePoint SME that has implemented SharePoint Online from Scratch.
The consultant needs to be an expert in SharePoint Online implementation. The ideal candidate must have ability to work with non-technical business users to development requirements documentation and subsequently implement that SharePoint environment.
To develop current website within the SharePoint environment. Expanding basic SharePoint website model to standardize with Department website and adding features to make site more user friendly and accessible for division staff to retrieve and store information needed for daily job functions and replace traditional file server/share environment. The web site must continue to be expanded to address the business needs of the end users and their ability to operate efficiently. This website will expedite the work process by creating a user-friendly environment for required documentation.
The SharePoint developer will create features on the website. The consultant will provide analysis, design, development and testing of features on the website. The consultant will create training documentation to assist end user for adding content as needed.
- Prior SharePoint Online implementation experience (Required 2 Years)
- Prior experience working within office365 (Required 2 Years)
- Expert level work interfacing with non-technical business users to translate needs into requirements documents (Required 2 Years)
- Experience functioning as primary point person/SME for SharePoint implementations (Required 2 Years)
- Prior experience working as independent consultant without ancillary technical experts available to consult (Required 2 Years)
- Prior experience working with executive stakeholders (Required 2 Years)
- Comfortable working in offices located in a psychiatric hospital (Required)
Skype ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (832) 975-0968
1838 Snake River Road, Suite A, Katy, TX, 77449, USA