* Work with cross functional business teams to map out requirements for a large project such as segrating inventory for customers.
* Work with the GIS architects & business leads to build a standardized solution
* Prepare functional design documents to capture the solution & visually represent the workflows for easier communication using google docs.
* Break Requirements into Agile work items – Epics/Stories/ Tasks (needs to understand what an epic is and how to break that down into stories and tasks)
* The team will then decide who will work on these tasks
* Identify Risks & dependencies and report those findings to the team
8+ years, need to have sufficient expertise
* Functional knowledge of supply chain systems and processes
* SAP(Systems Applications and Products) APO (Advanced planning and optimization) Techno-Functional person
* SAP APO GATP(Global Available to Promise) expertise
* Should have experience working on APO GATP Allocations
* Good knowledge on APO BOP (Back order processing)
* SAP DP (Demand planning)SNP (Supply network planning) experience SPP Preferred)(Supply parts planning)
* Good understanding on SD and MM (Sales/distribution) (Material management)
* SAP APO Upgrade experience
* Experience on working in Agile
* BW (Business warehouse)and ABAP(Advanced Business Application Programming)
Debugging and development experience
What degree is required? Any flex if there is sufficient experience?
Min BA in similar fields (computer science, electronics engineering or similar) – Certified APO GATP(preferred)
How many years of experience and in what fields/skills is required?
– 8+ years of Functional Experience in SAP Supply Chain(APO)
Strong analytical skills
Organized data retention and reporting
What are the technologies and depth of technologies that a candidate must have to be successful in this assignment?
– SAP APO GATP, DP, SNP, SD, MM
– Customer integration project experience preferred (integrations between different applications)