Sr Software Engineer
This is Chirag, We at TAJ take pride in serving Fortune 500 clients and Federal and State Government in IT related projects. Our 30 years in business has earned us great industry recognitions, provides a stable environment and challenging project opportunities for its consultants.
You can reach me at Chirag.email@example.com OR 7799991628
Please send me your current resume if you think this project is of interest to you and I would be very happy to take the next steps.
Job Title: Sr Software Engineer
Location: Littleton, MA
Duration: 10 Months on W2
Pay rate : Open
Top 3 things looking for in a candidates experience:
1. Full stack software development using C#/C++ and .NET frame
2. Complex commercial software and/or medical device development
3. imaging software design (CUDA, OpenGL, VTK/ITK, etc).
BE/BS or higher degree in CS/CE/EE or related field
Years’ Experience Required:
BE/BS with 7 yrs exp
ME/MS with 5 yrs exp
Phd. With 3 yrs exp.
• Designs, develops, tests, debugs and implements operating systems components, software tools and utilities.
• Determines systems software design requirements. Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
• Generates systems software engineering policies, standards and procedures.
Specialist career stream:
• Typically an individual contributor with responsibility in a professional discipline or specialty.
• Delivers and/or manages projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results.
• May act as a mentor to colleagues or may direct the work of other lower level professionals.
• The majority of time is spent delivering and overseeing the projects from design to implementation while and adhering to policies, using specialized knowledge and skills normally acquired through advanced education (typically University).
Differentiating factors autonomy:
• Seasoned individual contributor. Works independently under limited supervision to determine and develop approach to solutions.
• Coaches and reviews the work of lower level specialists; may manage projects / processes. Organizational Impact: May be responsible for entire projects or processes within job area.
• Contributes to the completion of work group objectives, through building relationships and consensus to reach agreements on assignments.
Innovation and Complexity:
• Problems and issues faced are difficult, and may require understanding of multiple issues, job areas or specialties .
• Makes improvements of processes, systems or products to enhance performance of the job area.
• Analysis provided is indepth in nature and often provides recommendations on process improvements.
• Communication and Influence: Communicates with senior internal and external customers and vendors.
• Exchange information of facts, statuses, ideas and issues to achieve objective, and influence decision making.
• Leadership and Talent Management: May provide guidance, coaching and training to other employees within job area.
• May manage projects, requiring delegation of work and review of others’ work product .
Required Knowledge and Experience:
• Requires advanced knowledge of job area combining breadth and depth, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
• May have practical knowledge of project management.
• Requires a University Degree and minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
Please reach out if I can be of immediate assistance.
Chirag N | Phone: 779-999-1628 || Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TAJ Technologies, Inc. | Corporate Headquarters, 7900 International Drive, Suite 405 | Bloomington , MN 55425
www.tajtech.com Search Open Positions https://ctrackn2.tajtech.com/career
TAJ Technologies, Inc.
Follow TAJ Technologies on LinkedInFollow TAJ Technologies on LinkedIn
Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
“TAJ Technologies, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer: women, minorities, the disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply”