We are hiring Business Analyst on W2
***Greetings from conch Technologies***
Title: Business Analyst.
Location:Toronto and USA
- Meet with business stakeholders to refines requirements using critical evaluation techniques, systems knowledge and experience.
- Create impact assessments based on project requirements and high level solutions for the development team and project team
- Should understand data architecture and data mapping from Front end and back-end perspective
- Should have hands on experience and understanding of UI Build (such as Angular etc,) – front end perspective of the applications
- Should have hands-on experience and understanding of Sign on process and technologies
- Should have hands on experience and understanding backend technologies (such as Java), data mapping etc.
- Leverage technical background and experience to develop solutions at varying levels of refinement and work with development tech lead to create estimates for the associated changes
- Facilitate design & whiteboarding sessions with developers by walking through the solution and helping to make design decisions for an efficient overall solution
- Author & review solution documents; which includes requirement response, changes to impacted front end applications, user & system use cases, and scope of work.
- Attend QA, UAT, and BRT calls to answer questions and provide feedback on defects
- Create stories for Agile teams and assist with maintaining backlog of prioritized and well defined stories.
- Communicate with project managers, application developers, subject matter experts, end users and senior management.
- Represent clients to identify potential solutions, helps prioritize and select options.
- Propose system requirements and/or business process changes to fulfill business user requirements, ensuring system development or business process solutions.
- Ensure projects align with the business and IT strategies, influencing the development of plans and processes in supported organizations.
- Experience in Telecom domain is a plus
Thanks & Regards,